SECURITY GUARD APPLICATION:
SECURITY GUARD RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Active foot and company vehicle patrols
- Interacting with community members to deter criminal activity and misconduct
- Composing incident and patrol reports utilizing TrackTik Guard Tour phone app
- Responding to dispatch calls dealing with resident noise complaints, rowdy parties, vehicle break-ins, transients, parking violations, wellness checks, etc.
SECURITY GUARD SHIFTS:
- 8PM to 6AM (10-hour)
- MUST HAVE WEEKEND AVAILABILITY
SECURITY GUARD REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to attain an Arizona DPS Unarmed Security Guard Card
- PATROL GUARDS MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE, A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD (NO AT-FAULT ACCIDENTS OR MAJOR MOVING VIOLATIONS WITHIN 7 YEARS), AND BE OVER THE AGE OF 21.
- Ability to pass background checks and pre-employment 5-panel urine drug testing (THESE ARE SAFETY-SENSITIVE DESIGNATED POSITIONS.)
SECURITY GUARD BENEFITS & PAY:
- Starting pay of $19/hour for full-time employees
- Health insurance - Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental, vision, term life & disability insurance - Guardian
Private security has the ability to provide public safety and comfortable residential and commercial environments while simultaneously providing valuable support to local law enforcement with reduced calls for non-emergency situations. This was the bedrock on which Windom Security was built. Not to play “law enforcement” but to develop strategies that fill in the gaps that support state, local, and federal agencies.
Windom Security provides services for communities and commercial properties all over the valley affording our employees real-life experiences learning how to build trust and solve problems in any demographic. From low-income housing security to patrolling the streets in Downtown, working for Windom Security is a valuable way to build a resume for a future career in law enforcement.
-- RECRUITING OFFICE --